I am not easy to love. Some days I will whisper nice things while laughing and do dumb things to make you laugh. You will laugh too, and in that moment my heart will have never felt so light.
But other days, when my mind is a time bomb threatening to explode, I will be a bundle of emotions that I can't keep contained. I can't help it. I will be cold, and you will look at me like I am not the same person you fell in love with.
I am a broken light switch. My moods flicker without warning. I wake up each morning and wonder which me you will encounter that day. I always hope it is the one who makes you want to stick around.
I am not easy to love. But what I need you to understand is that whether there is a war waging inside me or I am the nice person that you adore, I will always love you.
I will love you at every single time of the day. I will love you when you cry. I will love you when I'm upset. I will love you when you're upset. I will love you when I don't even love myself. I will love you.
There will probably be days when you feel like giving up on me, but I'm asking you, please don't. Everyone does. But you're the only one who has been able to defuse the time bomb of a mind I have even before I know it's going off.
I am not easy to love but I promise that I will always put up a fight. And I will love you no matter who my broken light switch decides I am that day.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario